The Metro Case MGXT2 hand grip provides the X-T2 with a larger grip while adding minimal weight. The grip provides 10mm additional clearance and protection for the bottom of the camera.
An Arca-compatible quick release is built-in with easy access to the battery and while attached to the camera. There is an optical axis indicator and a secondary tripod mount.
- Front grip
- Arca-Swiss compatible quick-release baseplate
- Adds 10mm for larger lenses for tripod head clearance
- Protects the bottom of the camera
- Battery access while attached
- Easy opening of memory card door
- HDMI and USB port access while attached
- Secondary tripod socket
- Optical axis indicator
- Porthole for camera's speaker
- Access for AC adapter
- Designed for light weight with maximum strength
- 47 grams (1.66 oz, adds 9% to camera weight) (Fuji grip = 112 grams, 3.95 ounces, adds 22% to camera weight)